OMG! I love his name...I can't wait to see the pictures of Baby Rocco's room! Awesome choice..I can see Baby Rocco being a wrestler just like his dad! Love Bobbi
Ok this is official. I am going to spell it like my father did, Poppy. In fact I would like everyone to call me poppy from now on. I have trained my students in school and now they call me Mr. Poppy.
Just set up a gmail account this AM. Rocco Bradyn Spinelli-I can already picture him chasing a soccer ball around the back yard in a few years- before the mafia stuff, of course. Love you!!
13 comments:
OMG! I love his name...I can't wait to see the pictures of Baby Rocco's room! Awesome choice..I can see Baby Rocco being a wrestler just like his dad!
Love
Bobbi
I LOVE IT
Jeremy thinks it is awesome!!!
i like it even though "brady" is in his middle name
Holy Crap!! We love the name Rocco!! Can we call him Rock?!
With a name like Rocco he'll have to find a job with the Mafia. Love it. Love you guys.
Oops I should have signed it popi. Sorry
YEA!! I can't wait to meet Rocco!!
Mafia style all the way. I'm with Poppi on that one! (Dad get the spelling right!)...haha JK!
Ok this is official. I am going to spell it like my father did, Poppy. In fact I would like everyone to call me poppy from now on. I have trained my students in school and now they call me Mr. Poppy.
Mr. Poppy...that is funny! Okay Poppy it is, I like that!!
Mommy Spinelli
Poppy Spinelli, Gino Spinelli and Rocco Spinelli, looks like you already have the first 3 members of the MOB.
Just set up a gmail account this AM. Rocco Bradyn Spinelli-I can already picture him chasing a soccer ball around the back yard in a few years- before the mafia stuff, of course. Love you!!
From more Spinellis,
Knew we could count on you two for a proper name! Rocco it is!!
Later,
Uncle Mart, Auntie Diane, Vin & Em.
Post a Comment