Ditto. Pappy and Daddy did do a great job. It looks really nice.
Wow that looks so good! I like all the stuff in there already! This should be on the Lumber St Blog too.
The room looks great!! I love the boxes from the shower on top of the shelves!
The color looks so nice! Rocco's going to have lots of play time in that room!
Wheres the foosball table! Nice room!
the foosball table is in my new playroom - the cellar with the mice.
I love Rocco's playroom and the color..Poppy is amazing & talented!! Of course so is the parents..I wish I could see the room soon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ditto. Pappy and Daddy did do a great job. It looks really nice.
Wow that looks so good! I like all the stuff in there already! This should be on the Lumber St Blog too.
The room looks great!! I love the boxes from the shower on top of the shelves!
The color looks so nice! Rocco's going to have lots of play time in that room!
Wheres the foosball table! Nice room!
the foosball table is in my new playroom - the cellar with the mice.
I love Rocco's playroom and the color..Poppy is amazing & talented!! Of course so is the parents..I wish I could see the room soon.
Post a Comment