We had Rocco on his stomach and he unexpectedly rolled over (front to back)!! We were shocked. Just to confirm it wasn't a fluke, he did it three times in a row!
I guess he rolled over 4 times!! We missed the 1st and 2nd on video...we were so excited we forgot that he did it a second time before we video taped him!!!
10 comments:
What a big boy!!!!!
OMG!!! Rocco is amazing:)) Thank You for Sharing!!!! Rocco is so smart...
BABY GENUIS!!
Obviously I spelled genius wrong!! I was too excited, ha!
OMG........so cute!
I guess he rolled over 4 times!! We missed the 1st and 2nd on video...we were so excited we forgot that he did it a second time before we video taped him!!!
Way to go Rocco! He looks super proud of himself!
Never go to your back!!!!!!
haha, i called it! dad, i told amanda you were going to make a wrestling comment (i.e. stay off your back)!
I have watched this video with Kenz atleast 25 times..Amanda I luv your mommy voice and Gino's excitement...it's amazing:)) I hope I can see him soon.
Post a Comment