Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Rocco made Gino a hand print and footprint poem at school and a nice card from Kodak Gallery for father's day. We were supposed to do the Prostate Cancer Walk this morning and a picnic lunch at Boston Common but due to the rainy weather we decided not to go. Instead we went to the Golden Spoon for some breakfast and Rocco and I will be making Gino's favorite for dinner....spaghetti and meatballs.



Rocco was really concentrating and touching the pages, it was really cute!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

What a special poem from your very special son!! I have never heard that one before.

MacKenzie said...

Gino:

Happy Fathers Day!!! Rocco's gift is priceless..I can't wait to see it framed..

Tony Spinelli Photography said...

Happy Father's Day G.

Deana said...

Happy Father's Day! Looks like you're having a perfect 1st Father's Day! Dinner sounds yummy!

sspin said...

Happy fathers day G.

GSPIN said...

thanks everyone!