Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rocco's 15 Month Appt

Rocco had his 15 month checkup today and is right on track with his development. He is still a peanut but growing so Dr. Rahim isn't concerned at all. He weighs a whopping 21.4 lbs and is 30.5 inches long. Not sure what his head circumference measured at but it's in the 95%. He got three shots (DPT, MMR & Chicken Pox) today, two in one arm and one in the other. He did NOT like that at all. It's the hardest I have seem him cry in all of the 15 months of his life. He had a hard time breathing while he was crying, it was really sad for both me and Gino to see. The good news is NO MORE shots until he is 5 years old! He is okay now after he had some cheddar bunnies and got down to play with his gears, animal puzzle and cars. He just lined up his 4 cars and 6 animal pieces on the couch and then pretended to count them. HA!! We have been doing that with him so it's funny that he remembered and is copying. Not related to the Dr. appt but I heard him say "the bubbles" and then he got the bubbles and handed them to Poppy to play with. I couldn't believe it!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Maria said...

Great update!! Poor Rocco :(
All these words - woohoo!!

Deana said...

Shots stink!! I'm so excited that Rocco is counting and talking! He can come to fourth grade anytime :-)

sspin said...

He's as healthy as a horse. OOPS I meant pony and as smart as a whhhhip.