Monday, April 26, 2010

Rocco's officially a Toddler

I dropped Rocco off in the Toddler room this morning for the first time. He turned 15 months yesterday and is now officially a toddler!!! He didn't seem to mind being dropped off in a new room at all. He was in there last week on Wednesday for part of the day and most of Thursday so it's not completely new to him. Can't wait to pick him up today to see all the fun things he did. They have so much more to do in that classroom that I am sure he will have a blast. I left him eating his waffles and kiwi with his friend Marin and he just waved "bye-bye" to me. So cute!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Maria said...

Oh my god! That's great!! What a good boy - he likes to go anywhere and he will love all the new stuff to do!! Can't wait to hear how the whole day was :)

sspin said...

Does he get a diploma when he graduates?