With sandals on!!
haha, no this was sunday i think, after we got back from being out all morning. he fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep so we just plopped him in his crib and this is how he ended up.
Angelic!!
Almost like an angelic choir boy!
Li, I've never heard that term before so I have no idea what you're talking about. Must be an inside joke.
HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment
6 comments:
With sandals on!!
haha, no this was sunday i think, after we got back from being out all morning. he fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep so we just plopped him in his crib and this is how he ended up.
Angelic!!
Almost like an angelic choir boy!
Li, I've never heard that term before so I have no idea what you're talking about. Must be an inside joke.
HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment