Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lucca's movie premiere

Welcome Lucca!  The first video is from last Saturday when Lucca was 1 day old and hooked up to a bunch of tubes and machines.  Don't be surprised by the beeping alarms that go off a couple times in these videos.  Happens all the time, nothing's wrong.



Second video is Lucca on Saturday, June 5 - he is 8 days old - just before feeding time so he is pretty active and ready to eat.   There are some good reflexive smiles at the end of this video.  

4 comments:

sspin said...

Now you have the TWO cutest kids I ever saw!!!!

Lisa Maria said...

Two OF THE cutest - because I have the 3 cutest nephews!!!!!!!! I love these videos!!!!

Deana said...

So cute!! Lucca is looking great! Oh and-nice "save" Auntie Lisa-Ant appreciates it-ha.

Lisa Maria said...

I only speak the truth :)