I had yet another ultrasound yesterday to monitor my cervical length and to measure Enza's progress. I am 25 weeks, 4 days. She is weighing 1lb, 6 oz and in the 62% so doing great. My cervical length was fine so that's good but I had a contraction when the doctor was in there, I didn't feel it but she saw it on the ultrasound image. I guess it's common to happen but I will be back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and measurement. I again got the "try to take it easy" speech but that is not as easy as it sounds!
My ultrasound tech today, Kelly wanted to expeirement on me so see the attached 3D of Enza. She was sticking her tongue out at us and has the cutest little nose, so CUTE!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Just amazing!! ...and I noticed that little nose right away :) SO CUTE!
Post a Comment