Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a great Mother's day weekend!  Rocco made me a nice picture holder, flower and bag at school and Lucca made me a puzzle with his picture on it.  On Sunday I woke up to 2 homemade cards and tissue paper flowers, I also got a really nice canvas of the boys.  We headed to Boston to go to the "Make Way For Duckling" parade.  They have this every year, the parade follows the path of the ducklings in the story and end at the Public Garden.  Since I can't really do much we just went and hung out before and listened to some music.  Then we went to have a nice picnic lunch on the Boston Common.  Rocco and Lucca loved that!  They ran around and played with their frisbees and footballs.  They tried to wake up a few people that were sleeping with their duck bills, it was pretty funny!! Here are a few pictures from the day.






No comments: