Friday, June 8, 2012
32 Week Enza Update
On Wednesday, June 6th I had my 32 week checkup and ultrasound. Enza is stirring things up for sure!! My doctor said I was 3 cm dialated (only on the outside of my cervix) and 50% effaced and the ultrasound showed that my cervix has shortened more to 1.7. I had to go and get monitored Wednesday for about an hour and received 2 doses of steroids to help enhance her lung development if she is born early. I am officially on bed rest but am able to work from home for now. I basically just have to sit/lay all day and can shower, eat and go to the bathroom. This is quite a challenge for me becuase I like to do everything around the house and with the boys! I don't want Enza to come too early but hoping that I don't have to be on bed rest for the next 7 weeks. I have another dr. appt on Wednesday of next week so we will see what is going on then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment