Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Enza's 1st Day of School

I started back at work on Monday which means that Enza had her first day of school.  Luckily Esther (Rocco and Lucca's) teacher is still at the center and is also going to be Enza's teacher.  This makes it a lot easier knowing who is taking care of her.  Esther so sweet and nurturing, she is great with the babies.   Enza had a great first day, Gino and I dropped her off and she was playing on the ground and smiling and talking to the toys  She drank her bottles great and slept well.  I am visiting/feeding her once a day so I am able to see her and see how she is doing.  I love that my office is right across the street from the center!

Cute polka dots for her first day of school!






Getting some rest for her big day!


No comments: