Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rocco's 1st day at school

Gino and I dropped Rocco off around 7:15 this morning for his first day of school. I cried a little bit when we left but was soon distracted by the numerous emails and "welcome back" chats with my staff and other co-workers. I went over at 11:00 and fed him and he fell asleep and then just popped over and he was sleeping again!! His teacher's said that he is doing great for his first day!! Pick up is at 5:30, both Gino and I will pick him up today.

Maybe we will post a picture later tonight!

Thanks for all of the "good luck" emails and cards!!!

3 comments:

jandhhinman said...

I am so glad you and him are doing well. Call me later on.

Lisa Maria said...

:)

sspin said...

So what did he learn in Science the first day?