Thursday, July 12, 2012

37 Weeks, 2 Days

I have been off bed rest since Tuesday, well I cheated a little bit Monday and made dinner and did the dishes.  It has been great!!  My leg muscles feel a little weak from sitting for 5 weeks in a chair all day but hopefully they won't take long to get back to normal.  I now can pick up Rocco an Lucca, get the boys ready in the morning, help Rocco on the potty, do laundry, make dinner, do the dishes, do bedtime.  I missed doing so many of these but especially just getting back to normal with the boys.  You can tell they are really happy about it too!

My mom is coming tonight so she can babysit Rocco and Lucca tomorrow so Gino and I are going out on a mini date!!  We haven't been out without the boys for a really long time so even just an hour or so will be nice.  Maybe some ice cream and a stroll through the common! 

Come on Enza....we are waiting for you!!!!!!!

No comments: