Who would have thought that I would still be pregnant at 39 weeks??? NOT ME! I can't even believe that after the doctors were so concerned about me going early that we are still waiting for Enza to arrive. After bi weekly cervical length checks, weekly Progesterone shots from 18 weeks, and 5 weeks of bed rest still NO BABY!!
We are so anxious to meet our little princess and every day I think will be the day! Last Friday at my weekly appointment I was 4.5 cm dilated, 80% effaced and Enza was at -1 which is one station from being engaged. (relates to baby dropping) It's crazy to think that I am still walking around carrying her on Tuesday. I have tried it all, walks, the beach, target with the boys, the farm with the boys, cooking, cleaning, laundry, spicy food, etc and NOTHING has worked.
Let's hope we get to meet Enza before the weekend!! We are well prepared with someone staying with us so that Gino and I can just get to the hospital without worrying about bringing the boys. THANK YOU to my mom and the Spinelli's for hanging out with us.
NOW COME ON ENZA!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment